Monday, January 27, 2014

The first day after the holidays are a favorite topic in the coffee room. How hard it is to get sta


The first day after the holidays are a favorite topic in the coffee room. How hard it is to get started after the holidays and how to compare who has the most emails in the inbox. That of course is awful having to listen to and you would like to think that it is a jargon that is not really true. That, as expected to feel this way, for all the talk in these terms. It is of course itself a part of this social process. It is impossible to escape from, how much we want to. So it was nice to start the first day with dwelling days in Gävle. Yes, beauty may not be quite the right word, but it was better than sitting in an office and the beta of the inbox. Is it not that I really like the beta of inboxes? How to check in at the hotel named Park inn, how to get a plastic tray with one's name, how you then you greet colleagues who talk about their Spain holidays, how then counters with his own days in Berlin. A bit like the break room. But that one can not write about: Coffee Rooms. Holiday Snack. Gävle, on the other hand, I think you can write about in dwelling days. The question is whether Gävle ever else can be written about (other than when the buck is burning). Is not, frankly, Gavle city without pop culture capital. cooler panels For what they control, Di Leva and a blasted Jacob Young-verse in a Persson pack song. And how can you like to visit the city and then write about it? When I try to launch such a half-conceived thesis via sms I am told that Gävle is the most generic city in Sweden, and that everything and can accumulate in Gävle. I do not really understand what she means, but dont have time to respond until I fall asleep. I wake up first in Stockholm cooler panels with Phillip Roth's runkroman "Portnoy's complaints" on the belly. Yes, though in Stockholm, I am not yet. I'm in Gävle and I listen to housing policy research findings in Filmstadens salons. It is well like that, one might think, but suddenly awakened me in my micro-sleep of an older man in the well-groomed white beard starts talking about Myrdal. Yes, he is really talking barnrikehus, but they also called for Myrdalshus. cooler panels And certainly the name Myrdal be a good reason why I woke up. That's interesting in itself: when Myrdal mentioned. Myrdals. Jan Myrdal. Almost everything with Myrdal. But so it was not why, but to Hammarbyhöjden mentioned. I live there and then listens to happy little extra when Hammarbyhöjden suddenly becomes an example of the barnrikehus created by Familjebostäder 70 years ago. How it all began there. Barnrikehus in Hammarbyhöjden. cooler panels The whole point was that there we do not want back to barnrik houses' time. For it was something the older mannan with white, well-groomed beard remembered of his childhood, so it was that when he grew up in, it was Sundbyberg?, You got a reprimand from mom and dad if you perchance got the idea to play with kids in barnrik houses. They had accommodation stigma. And we took ourselves not to undermine the common good even more so, we risk once again get a special accommodation for the poorest. Public housing must be so great that, as dilutes the heavy social baggage with bachelor sons. That was what the man with the white, well-groomed beard said. He said it very well and I kept course with. While I sat there with the shoe rolled a popcorn (probably left over from yesterday's Pirates of the caribbean-Performance) under my hand sewn Paul Smith soles, I thought me on how today tearing the plastic and linoleum from these former cooler panels barnrikehus in search of planks. For wood floors would notoriously all have in their condominiums (and olive green walls?). I remember now how I am in the auditorium of Gävle thought to the notion that barnrik houses now largely cooler panels in condominiums in Hammarbyhöjden, it is something that we should blog about. I really should do it sometime. The only question is how to write something interesting about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment