2) to execute the terminal
2) LED custom
- Show time'll speak the language Hangul is to keep it at the morning and afternoon, a quick panel at the bottom of the clock is also truncated.
- Oh, those are just the index state, please squirrel cookie jar refer to the user. In one person to be the responsibility of the user.
10. Samsung Firmware during the default font Helvetica S font size reduces itself.
- Notice: http://estiloleche.tistory.com/82
'ELS Rom' category other posts PrestigeMod & ELS Rom Collaboration (Project LUX) for Galaxy squirrel cookie jar Note3 (SM-N900S) (54) 2014/01/04 ELS Rom Limited v0.6.7 for GALAXY S3 LTE SKT (E210S-MH3-JB 4.1.2) (13) 2013/08/19 Prestige Mod & ELS Rom Limited v0.6.0 for GALAXY S3 LTE SKT (E210S-MF1-JB squirrel cookie jar 4.1.2) (45) 2013/07/27 Ready (12) 2013 / 07/19 ELS ROM v0.5.0 squirrel cookie jar for Galaxy S3 LTE SKT (E210S-MB7-JB 4.1.2) (97) 2013/03/01 squirrel cookie jar ELS Rom Limited v0.4.0 for Galaxy S3 LTE SKT (E210S-LL6-JB 4.1. 2) 52 2013/02/02
junnylee 2013/07/27 18:30
Beatrixie Yeus 2013/07/28 00:23
Tavris 2013/07/29 01:35
Kamui's 6.0 ROM you for taking the time development, both so troubled by Salice points. Since then, Keep up the good work currently writing for ELS 5.0 itseupnida (advanced version) If you ever raise only the kernel yeojjupgo if I want to cause a serious problem. squirrel cookie jar Iteoseo setting is restored here and there trying to do pointin (D is the company to work ...) ELS 5.0 ROM to keep one, I'd like to update the kernel. Tell whether the problem can be appreciated.
Hi-object by using a ROM I really appreciate the look I met just one kind neundeyo I tried to ask some dim eyes a little larger font size for the text and now can no freezing squirrel cookie jar happens sometimes 5 times today but clearing handeut two three elti Lift the touch up and Salice Fields by default iteotneundedo Romans did this ... I ask a lot of ignorance committal. Oh I think the battery is more than setting aside too quickly earn yourpassage says she to do?
Thank you very much for a long time about the fan cafe hoist imagine it! "Always Good evening :-) I'm now ㅠ ㅠ domain because of an error while editing Ps. Yiraseo so tough to ID, enter the name change for a while haeteoyeo huiyan ㅋ ㅋ;;
Of course, impossible to do by clearing notu ... but if ported to match
Salice's that question. I have one pretty theme thanks deuriguyo coated to Icarus cwm kernel-object's state at the time and now as low itguyo writing mf1 I want to continue to apply this theme initialize Cell phone ㅠ ㅠ I still fail seotbeon s free Why? What to download and what system hanaeyo here?? Please let me know .. & ^ ^ kkuppeok.
Etc ...
My Link of the color selection squirrel cookie jar is ARIA. THEME :: Bulldozer's home :: http://sbtheme.t .. You have me duchunsa Rest Area. The smart enkko three. Mochi - Android Icarus nation's squirrel cookie jar leading smart ... Together with the tag jjuppo Gonzal not easy. Crazy kamui - raegun style. Daily LavI Blue Premium jacobs3 azdesign TokTak Factory Leche Style Fan Cafe youthful right designer. Label Buzz official launcher.
No comments:
Post a Comment