Thursday, January 2, 2014

But what if the chair had not been a hit, so they at least had a party with the big box it came in.

Cardboard Happiness: Carla's Café
Home Childrens wear Wool Cashmere cold stores Small shoes Pregnancy cold stores and Baby Interior and Design Interior Compartment for children Design for children Krea knit and sew Carla creative Food Bread Breakfast Lunch Dinner Sweets shakes, smoothies, coffee and juice Mother Into the blue About Carla's Cafe Behind Carla's Cafe Coverage Advertising on Carla's Cafe Contact
I hope to have had a really lovely July We spent Christmas with the family cold stores and I think it has been very nice this year with the age our kids and cousin Anna now. They play so well together all three and has really taken all julerierne full.
We gave Carla and Vigga one Alcapulco chair to their room for Christmas. I was a little curious as to whether they would be happy for it (but I found that they would get some toys, so I dare well take the chance ;). And especially Vigga have been ecstatic with the chair from the moment they wrapped the gift up. On Christmas Eve, she sat down again and again comfortably settled into it and exclaimed proudly: Look at me Grandma! See me morbar! Look at me mommy! cold stores See my aunt!
But what if the chair had not been a hit, so they at least had a party with the big box it came in. Yesterday was the luck to be packed in the box both of them, and before bed transformed Carla and father box into a house that they have played with all morning today. cold stores Happiness is large cardboard boxes :)
Reply
Name (required) cold stores


No comments:

Post a Comment