Samantha Q today (July 2) another virgin. She just 5 years ago had sex, it was the time her prince on a white horse in a bullfrog has changed. Today I'm the bearer of bad news. This story is as true as the story is true that a boy lost his virginity when he is circumcised.
There are many old woman stories in circulation, some are even believed by doctors. It was not proven or contains a very small part truth. Such that root help you can well see in the dark. Carrots contain beta kerotien, which helps vitamin A to form well is good for your eyes. Not that it helps you to see better in the dark.
The old wives' tales that I get walked, I also honestly thought is true. I moss today a chocolate eating more I filled pimples. According to various sources on the Internet, it is a rumor. I also avoid dairy when I cold or hay fever has. Needless, this time not the phlegm production is not. Someone weighed literally and saw that dairy no more followed.
There really is some bizarre old wives' tales in the region. As you may be pregnant if you stand during sex. It is indeed difficult. You can become pregnant if you have sex while menustrueer. Who has heard the story that if you go to sex with your legs in the air lies that you are pregnant will be? Then there are the classic masturbation causes blindness. Dirty toilet seats can apparently cause you get pregnant. From now on Domestos my best friend.
Your mother you might ever tell you that you will get worms from walking barefoot? Or cold in your wife parts, again just something that someone devised to force children to wear shoes. Apparently it is also true that a chicken will be rejected by his mother after a man handle him. "You do not get vraatjies of frogs, cold cold weather and wet hair meningitis sleep.
Eat and chew a few old wives' tales of their own. Unfortunately, it is completely untrue that you will not be fat if you eat standing. You do not get fat from eating too fast. Chewing gum is not your guts knot, it is just as normal excreted as other foods.
There are almost as many pregnant coolorom old woman stories coolorom as old women. Especially about things that reveal the baby's sex. For example, high wear, it is a girl, and if you wear layer is a boy. If the father with the mother weightlifting, it's going to be a boy. If the baby's heart faster than 140 times to beat a minute, coolorom it a girl. If the mother very nice touch during pregnancy, it's going to be a boy. A girl stealing believe her mother's beauty. A pregnant woman should not dare to stretch out her arms above her, it will make the baby strangled with the cord.
Wow, that's a topic so up my alley. But I believe rather in fairies and knights on white horses than other crap * whispers {I would rather not first shout - just now is Sam and her dragon in my case}
You know, Audrey, I can remember so in the time of my plot stories had our neighbors - Leipoldt people - who believed that if you have a candleholder with a candle on a Bible sitting on the kitchen table during a thunderstorm, lightning your house will not get hit you ... WEIRD ...
I would be happy to tell the story that you get if you put horns and eat. But it's very rude when you sit down and eat something. Rev. reckon you just fat of what you do not pray, but I want to believe the story ok because think about it - it's all those in between eat that makes you put on weight. (Now all suddenly all day skietgebedjies send up to a tjoklit - tch - Judas)
What about; coolorom You may not put a table, then you will not get a man. If there is a knife attack came a man to visit. If a fork falls a woman visit. If there is a teaspoon fall there will be a child coming. If you accidentally 2 teaspoons in a saucer sets, you will have twins (jaaaa hooooor - it certainly did not work for me) What about the ring on a pregnant woman's belly swung - links to a type and right to other species. (I do know ok not so pretty)
Another tricky situation, I get to Drowning coolorom in the blues And I find myself thinking, well, what would you do? Yes, it was an operation zoals, forever coolorom paying everytime due Hell, you made a sensation (sensation) You found a way through (found a way through)
And now the party must be over, I guess we'll never Understand The sense of your leaving, it was the way it was Planned? So we grace zo'n coolorom table, and raise our glasses one more time There's a face at the window And I is not never, coolorom never saying goodbye <
No comments:
Post a Comment