Sunday, May 17, 2015

I changed banks because my previous bank (let


I changed banks because my previous bank (let's call them Aapse Bank) was obstinate - including the times they were open attitude they had towards clients. At it's my new bank (pseudonym: Lekatec) innovative and open at times that I - when not on the phone or online can be done - there is a twist to make. It was quite a nice feeling after a few years to make the change. Empowerment of the consumer! In fact, I think my phone network is the next one to go. And probably my favorite Boland bubbles producer. I had earlier this week bought a bottle of champagne to a colleague in the wine world's birthday and hoped to count on it to work. Things have gone quite mad and I just before five o'clock in the basement, "Papegaaisug", called to ask if it's okay if I might need to 5pm can upload the wine. "How long after five, sir?" "How long does it take to drive to you from Paarl? Probably about ten past five. "Sigh. "That's right." And I just 11 minutes on five there came running, roomcool there was anything but a twinkle in the tasting room. I have not a open-mouthed kiss expect, but at least a smile. I was in fact trying to buy a wine of such R300. I do not think I will again Papegaaisug champagne buy. There has already been an abundance of good Cap Classique in Cape Town. It's not like I'm dependent on one or two vaults not. And that the business hours of tasting venues are concerned, it does not make sense to just another hour stay open longer? By perhaps a little later to open (few people really roomcool want 9 hours started drinking wine) and 6 hours to stay open, these farms can capture the movement of all that way home. I Stellenbosch Wine Route given a luitjie: Asara, Kleine Zalze and Peter Falke is open until 6 hours - even in winter. My Lekatec card they'll compensate for it ...
April 2015 / Non-Saccharomyces yeasts, MLF and Pinotage flavors
Wine Country Media primarily publiceert the monthly Wine Country magazine - dat incorporates the Winetech Technical Supplement - as well as the annual Wine farmer Technical Yearbook and the SA Wine Industry Directory. Subscribe to Wine Country More about Wine Country roomcool Wine Country Team The Advertise roomcool with us


No comments:

Post a Comment