Saturday, May 23, 2015

Search: in


I know, and I was dreaming of playing with green pepper, 4-year-old second son said. Brother it, because sweet peppers did not eat a hate, had been angry mom. Eldest son glared the second son in the eye that contains the sorrow a little tight. Second son that was reaction to the eyes of the eldest son has asked me in the face in the eye, such as a little frightened. At that time, the meaning emily rosser of those two eye immediately is I did not understand Tossa. I put a hand gently on the second son of the head with a laugh. It was a very friendly feel. In my palm, had remained hair feel like shape and soft cat of small head is young. Yet, it was accompanied by a pain that was tingling like the back of the chest was poked with a needle that comes through from the palm.
It rose from the bath I was looking for the eldest son to feel the pride of mind that does not gibberish. Eldest son was not found. And I asked the whereabouts of the eldest son to son. While second son was keen on the screen of the TV did not even turned around to me, I answered that it is not known with a laugh Kerakera. So the answer was that voice is very Amattaruku, emily rosser was like voice like a girl. Finally it Sagashiate was the eldest son had crouched emily rosser to suffer a knee on the veranda. I was crying and crouched to be looked into approached. How was me, I was hugging the eldest son of the shoulder. (brother emily rosser of the name) feathers, really it wanted graces mom, but I, when the mom on the first day are making rice evening, and Amaeyo will and thought to chan (when dating have been me that I was pulling the edge of the apron while saying I girlfriend), Then I turned around Mom, a little scary face, I I'm not a chan. Then, it was silent all the way between being in mom's house. Much more. Eldest son cried tattered to say so. Really emily rosser feathers, really and feathers, and paddle say anymore, and paddle said another, was Nakijaku~tsu emily rosser while saying so. Another emily rosser said paddle, that is not the eldest son knew. I hugged strongly asked holding the eldest son to become sad. It's not anymore mere, I last of me. My it out voice was calm and very cold Contrary to my mind. No, I have heard so. Eldest son kept crying while Shakuriage. And, that day has ended quietly. Then after a while their mother was remarried. And, I was also married place the time.
I even from married , second son was kept calling much properly. was sometimes explosion accumulated stress. I also felt the limit of patience many times. I also also, the children also, the fullest and live in their respective positions, as if there is nevertheless nonnegotiable line, while I think that it can be if not live together emily rosser ceded, had been trying to find an area where live unreasonable to together I think to. At that time, perhaps, we've got everyone was barely respectively. One day, returning to the house told me happily. Hey child, me, for they call me mom. was started to cry while talking. It was the beginning of the identification work of the heart of their families. Really was everyone Yasashika~tsu. It was full of love. But once crazy gear does not return to the original, a vicious cycle begins. Nor it was also weak but was too kindness. I think now the first place and he just did not have a common base in everyone's mind. How far the region by the same of, it was not able to determine emily rosser the area of far or of having as an individual. The notice and the second son of the lover and I had been on the ground and the ball. Strangely calm When I aloud wet scraping soil sweat. When doing so, there was such a strange feeling going missing Su~tsu To force from the bottom of my heart. Second son's devoted to baseball like crazy. emily rosser I could not I'll stop it. No, I did not know even whether I should stop to me. Then, the collision of opportunity many became and the eldest son of mind to spend with two people I could not even that'll relieve. emily rosser The family has collapsed.
Second son is no longer thrown the ball is not work the control of mind and entered the university. Eldest son in the days of the same age as the second son was independence. Indeed, it has been the usual small talk and the eldest son, and did not speak almost except that of baseball and second son. Not to leave anything if you took the baseball is in relation to me, might himself had thought emily rosser so. Can not control the mind, the son as they are about to go out from the house quit college and quit baseball and I did not stop. Ask yourself yourself you do not stop. Not really anything emily rosser other than baseball is between me and the second son? Such a thing is not, I just do not know. Is it okay to not tell it? It is not taught, it is nothing to teach from now me. From whom to learn? Though time might take, and learn to feel it yourself. If you learn to feel it yourself, you can someday harmony with society.
Second son the day before leaving the house, you can stop the car in front of the ground in the well catch a child, I had been watching the children who are to practice baseball with two people. Voice was still followed even begun light of sunset red ground. I also had heard their shout silently much during a long second son. What also did not speak. It was nice to just looking at just. Children who gathered near the base soon is I took the hat out a loud voice. I saw him from over the engine in the car. He was staring at a point somewhere far away in front of you in silence. It was a scary face. I heard unexpectedly, that of mother, no, you remember that the true mother gave birth to you. Why I did not know or heard such a thing. Second emily rosser son for a moment, but showed as little surprised face, firmly as thought better to look at my face, but it was said in unclear voice. I'll do not remember, but there also remember it and I thought that, really can not remember, face nor the voice. Then, it was continued at strange to clear voice was defiant, remember it is said I mom, only that mom. It was that of . At that time, I Did said copper Then second son, can not remember even going to remember the now desperate. And remember, it's just yet strangely sweet voice even if the voice breaking and his lonely face that reflected the vestiges of his mom of young. And say with certainty is, I'm just that it that it almost silently from was driving the car.
Even now, I wonder if there is to see a dream to play with pepper. Consciousness can not control the unconscious. It unconscious is to control the consciousness. Complete, does not exist Nante mind no chance, all incomplete, and he has pressed the ambiguity and contradictions that are having somehow. I do not know what had remembered why, two of the eye at that time. The memory might be uncertain. And, you might not need to really understand the meaning of the eye. However, we certainly one of them of the eyes are watching me even now.
The practice has continued to fail trying to do is you might not Spoken certainly right now. When do you want to succeed, we do not know when what leads to self-realization. So, I say to the eye. The play with green pepper is not easy. He was reported to the society to say it with my family. Dream of large and small, depend on whether can be reported emily rosser to the society. Society than that reported, exceeds the number of values. Dream of peppers, a great dream. However, big dreams also soon disappear. Chance will not come again and again. emily rosser So it's important that the launch is getting ready so that there is no regret at any time. There is no sense if you lose in this, so, if you can not be helped if you lose in this, it about to have a strong emily rosser feeling, he is important to continue to fill in the front of the hole of the eyes, and.
"Do not wander forever, walk it with a foot on the ground," Faust manner is not to say that. Nor is it necessarily has proposed to you the "simple life". It's the only gene different from born human is. The difference is actually but a very small thing. People have only the ability to understand almost all of it from when you were born. However, it is the unconscious therefore it is there innate, it's emily rosser the fact that the unconscious is not escape from the fact that working compensation with respect to consciousness. You can not get away from the unconscious. Kimi he now do is important we make do with your own.
And let your beautiful your voice
Search: in "Toyama Grand Plaza" Recent Posts awareness of the amount of information May 7, 2015 and (tree) "co-creation" and the "host and guest non-separable" "action research" as the Practice of Marketing 3.0 April 30, 2015 (Thursday) every tablet one single period March 30, 2015 (Monday) Na talks about the era, to talk about the imagination, part2 March 26, 2015 (Thursday) behavior weighing Society spring training camp 2 Sun eyes March 26, 2015 (Thursday) category Social Innovation (8) PaaS (2) Social Media (6) Design (30) Pattern Language emily rosser (1) design thinking (5) KJ method (2) data visualization ( 2) neuromarketing (9) Programming (4) Java (4) probability and statistics (30) data mining (13) Bayesian network (10) machine learning (7) classifier (2) technology (32) Hadoop emily rosser (1) Nature language processing (4) natural language processing emily rosser (NLP) (11) events (24) Other (138) Posted emily rosser by
Mathieu Bertin (7) Kubo Conqueror people (7) Kyoya Ikuko (2) Yasuda Chizuko (1) Naoyuki (3) Shigeki Masuda Wada (3) Ken Yasumatsu (17) Yamada Kohei (3) virtue seen Rie (28) Kitora Naoki (11) East Yu (10) Higashinaka Junko (1) Bobby 宇亮 (7) Kawamoto Yusuke (4) Asami Oda (5) Hu ToraShun (8) Fujii Emiko (22) Yoshihide Nishio (35) Tanida Yasuro (40 ) Baba Ayako (34) Takamuku Kotomi (15) archive archive month the selected May 2015 (1) April 2015 (1) March 2015 (6) January 2015 (3) December 2014 (8 ) November 2014 (7) October 2014 (10) September 2014 (9) August 2014 (8) July 2014 (8) June 2014 (7) in May 2014 (4) April 2014 (5) March 2014 (6) February 2014 (6) January 2014 (5) December 2013 (19) November 2013 (4) October 2013 (1) 2013 September year (8) August 2013 (4) July 2013 (9) in June 2013 (13) May 2013 (10) April 2013 (3) March 2013 (11) 2013 February (12) January 2013 (9) in December 2012 (8) November 2012 (9) in October 2012 (4) September 2012 (6) August 2012 (3) 2012 7 month (7) June 2012 (8) in May 2012 (10) April 2012 (8) March 2012 (4) link
Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment