Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It was the intent of our wedding marriage ceremony, you circumcision of karıştırmış ahahahahaha. Un

Wherever wooden bread box you go, there you are. 'm In a capacity to eat everything
So ... dear readers. A very important exam of my approaching but my her work myself to all kinds of excuses creating a science kariyemir sabotaged these days, the Internet your enjoyment of a number of things while having a photo taken of my sharing with you cheer decided wooden bread box not to.
Even when taking a break from eating my photos to have a habit (MIS). This notice has caused my dear friend Libby. Secondary school starting from the university until the end of the year-long our friendship to him, the long observation opportunity as a result, the archive wooden bread box accumulated in our photos ministers Libby me someday "Feeling you in photos always do you do," he diagnosed stuck. Indeed it was. A great pleasure for me to eat it up, the picture is drawn of this action for such a minor detail I find rudely breaks :)
(You do not need to explain the photo above for the first two of the form. Thirdly me a birthday cake for someone else to see how I'm documenting my mouth waters flowing in the sense that a work has been included here.)
If I had more money I'd definitely gourmet ago obese later. In these days of extreme kilosuz me if there is anything that comes from it is that I think memurus. (BI also we are a family in a healthy diet since time immemorial).
For example, the above trip to Spain during our group nobody eating do not dare to slug the animal bendeniz water / slime or something, husk drinking'm eating (by the way, I ate all was not tasty, spicy boil water goes, like rubber, ever again in life do not eat. But I've heard butter is very nice if happens, I'll try it, of course).
Out of this event actually took quite a time. Quite often a search in Paia and Craig are a couple we met one day they invited us to dinner in their homes. Except for us Paia's cousin and cousin's fiance had a Chinese man. Our Chinese brothers, one of China's Mien UndAnmIş he (they say that, but I think the spelling is different, because Google did not make a meaningful search wooden bread box results with my face). That day there of us going to cook local dishes. Plenty of greens, a delicious sauce made wonderfully spicy but yummy yummy. Pour this sauce over the meat we ate was great. "Ohhşş, hands health" with cries after eating this meat sauce for us, but still there is a menu of local dishes are the duck embryo wooden bread box that, but told us to not feel forced to eat ourselves. In fact, no one except me did not seem eager to try this wonderful meal. I said to myself "uL out of my face when my life than b, b Miener came from the bosom of our brothers has been cooking with his hands, I'll try it," I said. Boil the eggs gave me one of the top sides and it was nice spicy sauce put me to break hüüp he told me to eat. Miniature break your shell, wooden bread box I came across a pink kuşceğiz. Seriously, it looked disgusting. I say to Psimilla slurping with sauce. It was like the taste of chicken broth, was soft Bishi, it did not feel hard tissues such as bone in the mouth, but frankly I did not dare to break many more, "Come Care, located directly in the direction of the stomach," I said. Then I would drink water or something. I've fulfilled all the necessary ritual.
Finally, unfortunately no photo of this historic event, and the above two photos I'd find a Google search result. In Asia, this food was actually pretty common and the name "balut" it said.
I dare you to show emotion "Braveheart Ohanyo Dominguez Cup with" I'm rewards. I eat a well-drawn picture of our wedding there in the super. Unfortunately, my biskaarı not registered, but I'm sender as soon as possible. Emotion Said,
And if you remember wooden bread box your wedding wooden bread box to Adana for when bi kebab, bi pita, bi içliköfte, bi baklava, then again kebab, pita, bi içliköfte eight baklava, "months it can not find ameriga b tan more eating my" as the last days because of my I spent the end of ehaheah surfeit. I think it would b very remarkable event. Food was so good in my life, I do not remember ever eating it. Then I had never in my life so that I do not remember surfeit :) Do not confuse baklava with buttermilk in short theology. Libby said,
It was the intent of our wedding marriage ceremony, you circumcision of karıştırmış ahahahahaha. Unfortunately, I do not eat in the formal circumcision ceremony. Adana Hagata terms of dining alone is dangerous for the guests. Because we were recently geçirtiy :) LiThai surfeit of Emre also said that,
Paris fall your way if you let me know, super snails eaten a place to address Let me count biyoloku our .. Really yummy eat anything Dumduma wooden bread box I was there .. But this is the last you said, even for me a challenge ... Congratulations .. feeling Said,
Lithaenc, my gentleman I ate snail's tentacles has Looks blah, you know, water snails

No comments:

Post a Comment