Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Home Home News Sports Video World Literature Authors Laura Anan Timur Fatih Mehmet Yildirim Ihsan E


Home Home News Sports Video World Literature Authors Laura Anan Timur Fatih Mehmet Yildirim Ihsan EKİNGEN man Saif ALP Angel Saga Rajesh Eknath Cetin, Mehmet Necati HERITAGE OF JUSTICE Science Biology Anthropology Archaeology History Philosophy Psychology Sociology Folklore Space Medicine Technology Environment
Crashed before the war was in love with hummus neighbors. Accident "was 20 years old and dreamed of one day marrying her. I dislike someone I did not think I would ever get married. But my family and I had a difficult time since we arrived in Amman, "he says. Accident says that it is 18 years old, but looks much smaller. Saudi Arabia's 50-year-old divorced man. Family paid for $ 3,100 marriages lasted a week. "I lived with my husband in Amman. But it was not a happy marriage. Maid did treat me, as my wife did not respect. Was harsh. I'm glad to get a divorce, "he says. Big blue eyes talking about marriage age expires. "Well, I told my parents to help the marriage. I cried a lot when I got engaged. Marry for money again. My own age in the future I hope to marry a Syrian youth, "he said. The UN Refugee Agency UNHCR in Jordan have sex for money representative Andrew 6.5 gallon glass carboy Harper, a portion of the country's approximately 500,000 Syrian refugees resort to this kind of desperation worried. "Unable to help those who need it enough. The majority of refugee women and children. Many are not accustomed to go to work. In this case, an option becoming sex for a living, "he says. In front of the UNHCR office in the center of Amman, the new refugees to register for assistance creates long queues. Harper, 6.5 gallon glass carboy the refugee agency trying to marry their daughters at a young age, he says some families intervened. "Refugee women look for placing more disgusting not think of anything," he says, "I rape you can say, prostitution might say, but the most vulnerable is an abuse." "Jordanian government and the people hand doing its best, but the people are poor. Whether you want to also think of the families to apply to this type of path we need to find more resources for. "
Gulf countries, men and girls between the Syrians short-term marriage is said that before the war started. However, of Accident, is veiled as his own mother Manali, "in the past would never think of such a thing," he says. Manali, "Here life is very difficult. 're Getting very little help. Who drink a lot of milk every day have a baby, do not pay the rent. So to help other members of the family had to sacrifice Accident "he says. Manali Amman-based marriage Kitab-ul-called Sunni refugees money, food and medical aid that is set by a non-governmental organization said. The organization's sources of income, individual donations from the Arab world. 6.5 gallon glass carboy Manali, "my daughter wanted to see when I went to ask for help. They said they would find her husband, "he says. Kitab-ul-Sunna, director of the Syrian matchmaker Zayed Hamad, a Syrian women want to marry men sometimes refer to themselves, he says. "They want girls older than 18 years. 6.5 gallon glass carboy The aim of these women, who were killed in Syria in particular to help her husband. Syrian Arab men and women believe that a good housewife 6.5 gallon glass carboy and find them beautiful. Therefore, a Syrian woman to marry a desirable situation, "he said. I Mazed, 28 years old, a refugee 6.5 gallon glass carboy Humus. Syrian Arab girls matchmaking between men began to earn money by. Mold kept in a dingy room, possible candidates for the bride and groom looking 6.5 gallon glass carboy at the phone. "Men usually between the ages of 50 and 80. White-skinned, 6.5 gallon glass carboy blue or green eyed girls they want. Girls too young to be 16 years or older stipulates 6.5 gallon glass carboy that, "he says. I Mazed, these guys have found more than 100 Syrian girls. $ 70 to be introduced, if marriage is about 310 dollars. "It's not my problem if marriage is noticeably shorter, I'm just a matchmaker. 6.5 gallon glass carboy To me, not prostitution, because the bride and the groom puts the signature of a contract, "he said. My Arabic means mother. So Mazed's mother. Mazed one of his three children. Ashamed of livelihood that does not explain the real name, but says there is no other option. "Given that aid is low so how are we going to live," he says, "how will we pay our rent? We do not help enough to live properly. I've been doing this for him. To save my family and myself. "BBC
September 22, 2014 0
Use these HTML tags and attributes you can use: <href="" 6.5 gallon glass carboy title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong> <

No comments:

Post a Comment