Friday, March 20, 2015

Rifle smashed haccp hygiene glass on restaurant


Home NEWS MINUTE BY MINUTE BiH TOPICS SEPARATE BLACK CHRONICLE BUSINESS SPORTS WORLD HEALTH MAGAZINE COLUMNS ESTRADA SCIENCE SHOWBIZ HOROSCOPE FACE TO FACE WITH EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER STORIES TECHNOLOGY LIFE KUHARICA Facebook Twitter Tumblr
During the ambush, yesterday around 04:20 hours, deprived of their liberty persons DC (1971) haccp hygiene from Prijedor and the UK (1959) from Banja Luka, suspected of having produced and marketed modified skunk.
From Banja Luka region today it was announced that the police officers, with the aim of finding evidence, based on the order of the District Court of Banja Luka, carried out a search at two locations in the City of Banja Luka and one in the field Srpac used by suspects and found 501 stem genetically modified Indian hemp, as well as specialized equipment that is used for the production of skunk, lamps for lighting and heating plants.
Rifle smashed haccp hygiene glass on restaurant
Fata Orlovic for Hayat spoke of tortures has undergone
Comments Kristina Catic Horvatović he instructive story: Without them, I have no clue. Awayness he instructive story: Being a woman in our society! Sajmasead Kararić he instructive story: Without them, I have no clue. Ismet Selimovic he instructive story: Without haccp hygiene them, I have no clue. Mirsad Beganovic he instructive story: Without them, I have no clue.


No comments:

Post a Comment