Thursday, March 26, 2015

* Eggs mixed with sugar, add the coconut milk and any flavoring, for example, a couple of tablespoo


Probably, it is the logical culmination of my vacation stories are reflections of Asian desserts. I admit at once - per stay in Asia, no dessert, I have not tried. And all because any fruit that is sold for mere pennies on local markets is sweeter and tastier each dessert. .. However, I would not, I had not bought another book about local culinary traditions. Naturally the chapter the lion teddington on desserts. And that's the lion teddington what I found out.
I was not far from the truth, believing that fruit - this is the best dessert for local people. Very often served on a plate - finely chopped. And sometimes - fried in sugar candy. As such, these are the fried pineapple caramel.
Another common so-called "sticky" desserts - such as steamed rice infused with coconut milk. Or pudding with tapioca. The result is a structure such sticky desserts are usually served with local fruits. And surprisingly, Asia common kinds baked kustardy - probably the lion teddington inherited from colonization. Just make them mostly with coconut milk - naturally ...
It is clear that in Asian cuisine (particularly the lion teddington in Thai - where a native desserts described below) is used not quite familiar to us ingredients - coconut milk, soft cane sugar, and etc.). Almost all such exotic can be found in the store "Indian the lion teddington spice" at reasonable prices. So if someone suddenly need Dried coconut, or, say, canned lychee - all here))
A similar way to actually cook a lot of fruit - for example, I started my interest in these desserts with flambirovannyh bananas. A sense here is as follows. Fruits (they must be very hard - not to become a mess when frying) - apples, pears, bananas, apricots, pineapple - anything that comes to mind - lightly fried in butter, then sprinkle with sugar (usually brown cane), give it melt and add - or lemon juice - or alcohol and then there flambiruyut (ignited). Allow a few minutes to boil candy - and please, delicious dessert plus original sauce. Serve these vegetables are best with something refreshing, such as cold yoghurt.
* Pineapple slice along the relatively thick slices. * In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the pineapple slices on both sides - you can until golden brown. * Pour the sugar, add lime juice * Stir, date sugar caramelized. This caramel "boil" Fruit few minutes - not too long to not become bitter caramel. * Serve immediately with cold yoghurt and toasted coconut. Baked kustard with coconut milk. Kustardov this year I baked a lot. Yet I really wanted to try - which taste kustard cooked with coconut milk ... and cane sugar.
* Eggs mixed with sugar, add the coconut milk and any flavoring, for example, a couple of tablespoons of rum, mix. * Apply the mixture to drain a portion tins and bake in a water bath for 40-45 minutes at 150S. When you're ready to get dessert, middle, he must "podrahyvat." * Refrigerate cream in the fridge - and you can try. Here is my modest vision of what a dessert in Asia ... This, perhaps, and finish.
Tags
Sovershennыy peace bus video vnezapno vuvuzelы England Germany hyfky goose Danes Deti road fighting pictures Ships Space cat lion lol mars Molniya sea nehrы oblyvyon OMG deer origami dog beach soccer puppies fake pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment