Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I smiled ion Mai Kai smile which made Ansdm of beauty * What * I feel

Short story: It is different .. ~ | EXOTIC FanFic
In a beautiful day where the sun shines for hiding the moon from its light-shy, half jug of wine I woke ion Mae and stopped the sound of the alarm clock gently, stood up and went to the bathroom * the sight of God, * Asthmt wore her school uniform and laid off her hair in a nice way, even though they know that no one cares for her, emerged after I took her purse and closed the door of her apartment, worn-out, went to her school, which dislikes too, reached opened the door to Chapter turned to the students and began Bashtmha usual "What half jug of wine Ahzerk here" "Why Tdersan?" "Why do you live originally," "murderer," "No Mercy have" "crazy . Despicable. Despicable "and many others, but all you do is Mi-ion lack of interest, but in her heart that hurts a lot, drew the attention of the boy did not see before.
The seat that he was sitting next to her, staring eyes and horny, she could not interpret the meaning of those looks cold, but they know that a lot of grief. The boy stopped staring out and his face turned cold expressions, half jug of wine parameter entered and sat down in her seat Mi-ion and is wondering about the reason for those looks * I thought maybe because half jug of wine I condemn the students * Students half jug of wine also sat in their seats. I talked parameter half jug of wine "We have moved to our class student came from chapter one, I was away for two weeks and because Chapter other filled already a volunteer to move to here," I looked at the boy and smiled, "I hope that you present yourself to" stop the boy and went next parameter occur and make his voice seems interesting bit to make girls fall in love with "hello, I wish I could Kaaa Tatnoa me" and smiled already making girls fall in love with the girl and looks to ogle her, the girl smiled half jug of wine shyly him and returned to his place and restored their Meanings cold
I thought Aon Mai * What happens half jug of wine with him * occur parameter before exiting "Today a self-study, Survey your well" and when Himmat close the door, she returned and said, "Ion Me, Help Kai in his duties if he needed you," I looked her Ion Mi coldly, and turned to Kay and I he was talking with the girl in front of them and asking her if she wanted to go out with him later tonight half jug of wine * It is not even known to have come today he scamp * Having agreed the girl spoke Kai sarcastically, "I fell easily ee" came the girl who spoke with Kay after being summoned parameter Mai looked at him with disgust ion, they do not like this kind of boys spoke with the girl that Kay on his right hand, "Jura true!! I nodded to him the girl shyly completed Kay, I was impressed by your first time so you can get out later, "smiled her incredible half jug of wine denied by answered the girl shyly severe" I am also impressed with you, I nod, "responded Kay" If tomorrow, "nodded the girl," but You can not say to a that we will come out together, because if the news reached my father would not allow me to meet you and I want to see you every day, "and, of course, the girl believed him and agreed, as it did before.
The ion Mi looks at him and wait for the end of denied half jug of wine by it has already learned that it is tampering with the girls and it does not care, he turned Kai ion Mai making them relate to eyes, "Are you finished?" Asked ion Mi coldly, spoke Kay her coldly also "What do you want, ? "sighed ion Mai" I have asked my teacher to help you in your duties, but it looks like you do not need any help "and stood ion Mai to go but .. stopped by the voice of Kai" half jug of wine Who said I do not need any help "I looked him Aon Mai, smiled her Kay" I I need help, "and he tells her honestly * Why does it seem sincere in his own words, nothing wrong Sasaadh * looked ion Mi in his eyes at length" Well, "she half jug of wine returned to her seat," What do you want me to help you with it? "" Hmm there is a lot already, half jug of wine can you help me in lessons first, "nodded Mi-ion him, "If you go to the library now," asked Kay and agree ion Mai Kai went to the parameter for which permission half jug of wine has already agreed, took her purse Mi-ion for the books and did Kay ideals went out the two heading to the school library.
Asked Kay gently, half jug of wine "If what is your name?" half jug of wine I looked him ion Mi "and why do you want to know," "so I can your call your name or do you want to proclaim Biaa or Hee does not quite have the" * annoying * "ion Mi nominal ion Mi" Think Kay * named Jamil , which is also beautiful, "and while the two go viable any friend Kay when he saw Kay embraced, and spoke," I've missed you hyung ~ "reciprocated docking hugs, laughing lightly," We've been together in the morning, so fast I miss "" Oh "" Well, I also I miss you, "I thought half jug of wine ion Mae and sees side Kay childish * looks very nice * grabbed Kai However, ion Mai without feeling it," Hyung know you ions Mi girlfriend "bent ion Mi politely" hello I ion Mi "I had the pleasure to meet you," joked docking her "nice, I Lai, Beqaj Take care of well, "Mi-ion was in shock, there was no one close to her,
Constipation Kay for her hand and fondling for any hair making them feel warm, hoped to stop little time to feel that there is one with them, but in fact ... you can not sat Kay and ion Mai on one of the tables and Kay was beside ion Mai asked ion Mi "If the math first," half jug of wine "but I do not never understand, "" I'll help you out quite a bit, "Mi-ion half jug of wine drove her book and began to explain to Kay and ended when, Kay extended half jug of wine his hands," I did not think my life would understand mathematics. Thank you really "
I smiled ion Mai Kai smile which made Ansdm of beauty * What * I feel "good, if what you want to study it now, the United

No comments:

Post a Comment